After the initial feedback I had gotten on my pitch I then went on to change my pitch according to the feedback I had gotten, adding more information such as the structure/fonts etc that I was planning on using for my documentary.
I did this task to make it easier for myself when it came to the production stage as filling out this paperwork ensured that I knew where I was recording, when I was supposed to be recording and that I had permission to be recording where I was going to record (which for me, was on campus.)
I did this self assessment not only so I could ensure I had all of the correct work done for this project but also so I could give myself some feedback on what I could I felt I did well as well as other areas I felt I could improve on such as my evaluation etc.
I had wanted to do some experimentation with different pieces of hardware so that I had some options with what I could record my documentary with so I had then done some experimentation with a 360 degree camera. I had recorded two videos with this and I had originally finished two different edits however when I had went to include both of the edits however only one could be included as the second edit had corrupted during the exporting process and I was unable to recreate it in time.
Comments
Post a Comment