Documentary Feedback

 Forms response chart. Question title: Did you think my Documentary was appropriate for the brief we were given?. Number of responses: 4 responses.Forms response chart. Question title: Was my documentary appropriate for the age group we were given?. Number of responses: 4 responses.

Seeing as everyone who I had sent the form to was someone who was familiar with the brief I was given for this project I had decided to ask if they felt that my doucmentary was actually appropriate for the brief we were given. I was relieved to hear this as now that I knew that my documentary was at least appropriate then I could move on with the questioning. I had also asked them if they felt what I had sent them was also appropriate for the age group we had been given in the brief and again, everyone who had taken the survey also felt that my work was fitting for the age group as seen above. This was a relief as it meant I didn't need to change the content in my doucmentary.

Forms response chart. Question title: Did you enjoy my documentary?. Number of responses: 4 responses.

I then decided to ask the people taking my survey if they actually enjoyed the documentary I had sent them. This was important to me as a creator as I wanted to know if my piece of work was enjoyable for a viewer. Thankfully, everyone who had viewed my work felt that they did, in fact, enjoy my documentary.

Forms response chart. Question title: If you were the client would you be happy to receive this product?. Number of responses: 4 responses.

From here I then moved onto asking those taking my survey to look at my work as if they were the client, moving on to asking them if they were in fact the client, would they feel like work was good enough for them? As you can see above there were many reasons that they felt that they would be happy to recieve my project such as the editing being done well, the voiceovers being done well and the fact that it was unique and I worked hard on it.
Forms response chart. Question title: Is technical skill shown well through this product and its editing?. Number of responses: 4 responses.
This too was an important question I felt I should ask seeing as technical skill is one of the five components we are marked on. I had asked just to see if my peers felt that this was shown well enough in my work that I would get a good mark for it and thankfully all of those who took my survey and had watched my documentary they felt that I did, in fact, show technical skill well.


Forms response chart. Question title: Would you change anything?. Number of responses: 4 responses.


Finally, I had asked those taking my survey the important question of if they, as a creator, would actually change anything about my profuct seeing as I wanted some good honest feedback from those who had viewed my work. The majority of the people taking my survey said they would absolutely not change anything about my work however one person had said they would only change my work by adding some music to it. I actually did have a draft/version of my work where there was music included however I had decided that it wasn't suitable enough to be my final piece of work so I had decided to just leave it as a draft. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consent Forms

Script